What a crazy couple of weeks its been!
Between a new quarter of school, a continued work load, the snow, and finding out I'm having a boy, I'm getting a little overwhelmed.
But, I press forward, comforted by the fact that others have endured much more than I, thus, my life is not insurmountable.
Lots of things going on in your life, sounds pretty exciting!
ReplyDeleteHow about the next time you write a response to my blog you dont tell me what to do. Its called respect and using your manners. if you dont like my font dont read or reply to my blogs. everyone else seems to be doing just fine.
ReplyDeleteMy apologies, I didn't mean to insult you or tell you what to do. I assumed that a person would want their blog to be user-friendly to encourage responses. I was trying to be helpful. I will keep those thoughts to myself next time.
DeleteI do appreciate your views on the class and associated material.