Monday, February 27, 2012

This week's material is difficult to read.  And by that, I mean it hits home.

I like to think that I have a pretty good marriage, but with the introduction of a child into the madness, I'm more than just a little worried about what affect this will have on my marriage.

I am very very blessed to come from a great family with two great parents, so I am fortunate to have a good foundation to stand on.

I think I'm going to call my Mom now....

2 comments:

  1. It seems like you're worried about whats to come- your baby. How your are going to raise your child and how it will affect your relationship with your wife. Everybody goes through this process so I think it will be just fine. No need to stress out too much about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great that you have a good foundation or example to look at for your own marriage. I think that you will be fine. You seem to have good communication skills which are a plus to any relationship. You clearly care about your wife and your child and as long as you keep that love in mind and communicate instead of letting things fester you should be great no matter what challenges come your way.

    ReplyDelete